The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

I got a new ride!

Okay so here is the deal. I have hated my old '99 Saturn SL1 since the day I received it. Why? Because it replaced my beloved 1990 Camry. That thing was amazing till it received a hole in its oil pan on a trip down I-5 and threw a rod at the Siskiyou Summit, 120 miles from my school. Anyways yeah, hated the car even more when a 4 point buck ran in front of me and started a long chain of bad things happening to the car. So this weekend, with the advent of me working for a Duck that sells Insurance, I decided I needed a car that would look good when I pull up in front of businesses to get them started up with insurance. So I went out and bought one.

With no further ado, my 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
IMG_6969

It is 6 Speeds of Joy, a fun and sporty ride, and is just plain slick looking. I love it.

IMG_6971

Zach