The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Starbucks wants my Art!

So I have received confirmation from a local Starbucks that they are going to feature my art in May! This is pretty exciting stuff. I know you guys have seen my art up before. But because I love to share it with you here are all 8 pieces that are going up.

ebipurplestrikerebipurpleseaebipurpleroseebipurpleflower

I love these pictures because all these flowers all had their little flaws, but their colors were so vibrant that it did not take much to really enhance them. Throw down a couple filters and a couple other magic tricks, and walah these are some very fun and beautiful pieces.

Energy EscapismPassive AggressiveCalm and CollectRustic Charm

These "warhol"esque guitars were a random inspirational venture when I just grabbed my guitar and went around the apartment shooting it against different backgrounds ranging from a bookshelf, the bathroom counter, the entertainment center, and even the kitchen sink! No actual filters were applied to these, rather I just adjusted their color and contrast levels and this is what they became. I love them.

Well enjoy and come mid-may if you are in Redding come check out the E. Cypress Starbucks and see them, even better, buy some prints :D

Ciao,
Zach