The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

The morning newspaper killed my morning

I am distraught to a small degree. Every morning I wake up at 6am, I shower, get dressed, check my e-mail, then head off to my favorite starbucks for my grande coffee in a mug, buy the local paper, and I do the SuDoKu, Crossword Puzzle, and Word Jumble, if I have time before work I do the word search to satisfy the little kid in me.

This morning I had a lil bonus: Coffee wasn't brewed yet, so they gave me an Americano for the price of a coffee... 30 cent savings baby.
Sat down and ground through the SuDoKu. Got tired with it, switched over to the crossword puzzle to give my brain a break from numbers. As I am attempting to do the crossword puzzle (which I know I will probably not finish) I see a puzzle hint that excited the Hebrew scholar in me 24D was "Peace" Salutation... my minds reaction... "Shalom" so I throw it in.... yay for me! 47A's 2nd letter "to preserve a corpse" goes across the "m" in shalom ... "Embalm!" I throw it in so far so good. Letters are working out until I start working back up vertically for shalom and I find two clues that go across at the wrong places. In order for them to work "shalom" would have to be spelled "shlaom" and i was depressed so I went back to the SuDoKu. I finish the SuDoKu only to find out that the puzzle is unsolveable even for my computer. So I am pretty sure that the people who did todays puzzles are idiots. And now I cannot be satisfied from my morning routine... I need another coffee now.