The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

A Kick in the Pants

This week I will be instituting my First "Day of the Week is for Subject." It will not be as good as the ones that will follow it, but it will be something. My Theme based Day will be "Thursdays is for Theology". I have come to the realization through a comment by one of my readers that I have not been true to my passions, dreams, or even my degree, and so because of this I will be makign a disciplined attempt to provide some theological insight every Thursday. Why Thursday you ask? because both it and Theology start with "Th" and because Thursday's are highly underrated. So for all you thirsty theologians, Thursday is for you.

Thanks and I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you.

Zach