The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

A new software brings OCD happiness

Delicious Library is an awesome software that I came across when I bought a variety pack of software to support aids research. Delicious is a program that more or less allows you to catalogue every form of media you own. Right now I have over 70 books (2 out of my 10 boxes stacked up for packing) and some of my DVD's already put in. Ofcourse it seems like a bit of a tedious process, except for one thing... mac users delight.... using the iSight (built in on my 20" Intel iMac Core 2 Duo) I can scan everything in using its the barcode reader plugin!

delicious demo

That is right I am having way tooo much fun. I can't wait to unpack the other 8 boxes and finish scanning, plus i can also put in all my X-BOX games, and hey, if anyone wants to get me a Wii or X-Box 360 with some games I will gladly catalogue those too!

So now you really can alphabetize your entire library, need to know if you own a book or not? look it up! Missing one in a series? You can purchase them on Amazon through the program. How cool is that!

Yah I have some fun OCD times ahead of me.