The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Prayer Requests

Hello Readers,

In less than 7 hours I will be picking up wonderful, beautiful, funny, amazing young woman, who will be probably quite tired. Why? you ask would I be so unkind to such an amazing woman. Because we are driving to Portland tomorrow, 420 miles to be covered in 7 hours. It's a fairly fun drive on I-5 which we should get a kick out of but it does start quite early.

You are probably thinking I should be in bed right now, and you are right. But I wanted to ask some traveling mercies of you for me.

I need prayer for the ability to be alert on the road as far as my own state of being, as well as for other horrible drivers and Highway Patrol.

We need prayer for lots of conversation topics on the drive. Quiet drives are boring drives.

Pray that I fall asleep easily and get lots of rest... Before the drive!

Pray for Karina because she is meeting quite literally all my immediate and most of my not so immediate family at my sister Olivia's wedding this weekend, and she is nervous.

Pray for Karina's folks because it is very big for them to allow a boy to take their little girl so far away from them. I am sure they are a bit nervous too.

Pray for my family as they will undoubtedly have many last minute things come up for my sister's wedding.

Pray for my sister and her husband to be Nick, that they would have an amazing fruitful marriage... They are combining their single parents children to become a family of 5.

And Pray that everyone has a great weekend, including yourself.

You are all amazing my little evolving theologians...

Zach