The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

The Woeful Saturn

Today was a sad day in the life of Zach. It was one of those punch you in the gut maddening turned sad by then end of the day sort of things. I had a pretty good morning conisdering the 2hours of sleep I got last night, went to work, and worked a fine shift of 5 hours at the bux. After this I went home and played a couple hours of World of Warcraft since we had no internet yesterday I had to fill that addiction. Following that I did some laundry, bar-b-qued, and talked with friends, so day still going good. Even after this I went to the church and picked up my paycheck and thanked God I had budgeted because now I had a couple hundred extra dollars to survive on till next paycheck. I spent two hours setting up a nearly perfectly level 14 piece stage for the big July 2nd Service at Neighborhood Church and decided it was time for some dinner. Day still going good, sweaty, tired, and hungry... but good. So I got my wicked awesome sandwich and my iced tea and pulled out of the shopping center, got 150 feet down the road, and the saturn decided it was done for the day promptly dieing at he red light I was sitting at and not wanting to get going again.

So I pushed it around the corner, into a bus rest area, then when traffic cleared up into the shopping center gas station parking lot, past that into the parking lot ofr a lcoal video game store and called my friend SuperMatt to come to my aid. ANd like the Superman fan that he is he promptly came to my aid. We got almost to his apartment after my car magically started while we were trying to figure out what to do, when it died again. After nearly hitting a car with a runaway dead saturn I got it into a parking lot and it is now sitting there.

Matt remembers that I bought a battery a couple years ago and it might have run its course so we decide to take it to the local auto parts dealership where they test it, tell me its fine, and tell me that it could be a million things and talk to a mechanic about it. On 4th of July Weekend. So right now I am really scared because i have somemoney but not nearly enough to repair a car, I have Matt's car till tomorrow morning so I can get to work, but after that, life is unsure. So I am in a pretty stressed out place. I have confidence that God will come through, but man, life is tough waiting to see how things pan out. Please be praying for me.