The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Onward Christian Soldier pt. 0.1

So this is the introduction to what I have been working on. Will post the actual first portion of the subject matter itself tomorrow. Enjoy

I am not the most eloquent speaker, I struggled through my classes, I spent more time pondering the mysteries of God then being able to actually answer or even properly attempt to address them in my classes. I have no masters, or even a doctorate. I am just one guy trying to share my thoughts with others. But ultimately I am also one thing, a Soldier of the Most High God. And in this I move forward in faith knowing that hopefully one day, this book will affect one more person, to stand tall as a Soldier of the Most High God.

God is powerful despite your immaturity, your incompetence, and in your faithfulness… aka… all the time.

Too often a Christian hears they should be meek, humble, timid, passive. They do not hear “You are strong!” or “You should be Proud” or even “You are POWERFUL!” So Christians duck their heads low, trying to move through life avoiding and chance of potentially offending someone Christian or no. The truth is, Christians, we are powerful. We have the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient God at our backs, and as scripture says, “If God is at our backs who can stand before us?”

Paraphrased: “We got God, who the heck you got?”

This thought, idea, concept, has been established time and time again. The Old Testament proves it in a variety of ways both direct and indirect. God has shown his divine power when his prophet was unsure of himself, and even when his appointed elders were too sure of themselves. But best of all is when God has acted upon the faithfulness of his prophet.

So as you read please know ultimate truth I am trying to portray.




God does not fail…ever.