The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

The Triumvrate of my Command Post

So... I am not a purist. I can admit this. I love the Mac OS, and the design of their computers and their housings. Which is why I love my

20" Intel Duo Core iMac


And I have never liked the mice that come with Mac's I need to feel my buttons, all of them. So I eventually got myself a new mouse. So I got the

Logitech MX-Laser


And well up until recently I was quite pleased with my bluetooth apple keyboard. But because of a recent spill, it went in operable. So the joining with another company happened. So I introduce you to my new, and way more fancy (but not bluetooth) keyboard.

Microsoft's Digital Media Pro Keyboard


So there you go, definitely no purist here. But I have to say being able to open almost all my main applications at the push of the button on the keyboard is pretty stinking awesome. And Microsoft made it a breeze to reprogram everything. So big props.

Any other hybrid users out there?