The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Post 100... Part 2

Okay, so the surprise birthday post deserved its own. Today is still my birthday, and i still intend to celebrate. But first off today, I have a job interview for the Moonstone Bistro again today... in 1 hr and 11 minutes. Probably sooner by the time I finish this post. That was a great part about Saturday too, I got the call confirming I was getting a second interview, a call I was stressing about all day Friday. I guess all my friends that I worked with at the Starbucks next door have been giving me a good review, so hopefully it all pays off.

Also, in my first interview, the manager recommended that I try a certain type of beer if I like stouts (which I do), and I did try it, it was Young's Double Chocolate Stout. A british stout that tastes more like a dark ale than an actual stout, and despite the Double Chocolate name, the chocolate was more like a tone of flavor than an actual prominent taste, which for me, who is not a big chocolate fan, was a huge plus. I intend to give her a review of my thoughts on the beer during my interview. I want to be a beer guru for this restaurant, to be able to offer decent beers with meals if people do not like wine, or just want to try a different pairing.

After my interview, at noon I will be at Red Robin in town to get my some yum-yums with my friends. I look forward to it because the people I invited were those who could not make the surprise party. So far my birthday gifts have been many Best Buy gift cards (me likey), Some Tastefully Simple products (Bountiful Beer Bread mix, Herb and Cheese Focaccia mix, and some good Salsa and blue corn chips), I know I have a extra battery/vertical grip for my camera coming, and some other products. Very exciting!

So yeah, that is it, and if anyone wants to get my anything (what can I say, I love gifts) you can go to www.bhphoto.com and I have a wish list there as well as at www.amazon.com. Just put in my name or my e-mail if you know it, and you will be able to find them.

Thanks all!

Zach