The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Back from an unintentional blogging hiatus

So as some of you have noted, I have not put up a blog since I attained my job with Simpson University, some even blamed the job for me not being able to blog. Well, as of last week, I am unemployed again, for a variety of reasons Simpson has decided I was not a good fit for them and have sent me on my merry way. They did give me a full paycheck, and I am surviving off that and what money I had in savings and I have been hitting the job market. I probably won't return to having any form of abundance of money anytime soon, but if you all could be praying for me I would appreciate it. I have a car payment and insurance payments I was not previously covering. So I am in a bit of a pinch, but I trust that God will show me the open doors, I just need to make sure I have my blinders off so I can see them.

Currently I have my resumes in with these local businesses
1. Moonstone Bistro Waiter (1 Interview Down, 1 to Go)
2. City of Redding Customer Service Rep
3. Verizon Wireless Assistant Retail Manager
4. Target Stores Executive Team Leader
5. Personnel Hiring Center Branch Manager

I am also considering that I might have to pull of a second job, maybe go back to Starbucks, not an exciting thought, but it is a possibility.

Anyways, happy to be back, I will try and keep you all better informed.