The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Lunch Breaks and Boredom

So as I sit here in a totally empty Starbucks and ponder my existence as a Barista. I wonder to myself. What have I done of great accomplishment, things I can stand by and smile at and offer myself a congenial pat on the back. So here are a few things that though I feel depressed about my life of making lattes I can't help but be happy about.

I graduated with a degree that I am happy I received (Bible and Theology)
I have learned the ropes of worship Production at a church I believe in (NCR)
I have found a "special someone" who I can relax around, not be a hero. (Karina)
I have become my own man, confidant, and ready to take on challenges (Daily)

So what can I say. I may not like being a Barista, but that is pretty small compared to the successes that have come my way. So I march on, head held high. Will update with picture of dead starbucks shortly.