The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Early Christmas Baby

So Today was a little early Christmas for me before I leave for Oregon tomorrow morning. Karina (My Amazingly Beautiful, Smart, Funny, Generous, and very Loving Girlfriend) bought me these pretty sweet shades.
And for the record when I say generous I mean it, these baby's are the real deal, even came with the official Ray-Ban leather case and all. So hopefully its a bright clear and sunny day tomorrow when I drive so I can make all those other suckers on the road feel jealous about my sweet shades.

Oh and if the weather is crappy I would really appreciate some prayer support. My mind does crazy things on the road when I am alone for 7 hours and the crappy weather doesn't help it at all.