The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

A Shout Out to my readers

So I would jsut like to say thank you to the few, the proud, the readers of this humble Blog. I would like to tell a small story of the same reader made my day twice without even dropping a comment.

I had been having a really rough day of making lattes when as I was leaving a coworker passed me a note that was a very kind note regarding the fact that I had *gasp* given him an extra shot... nobody tell "the man" about that. Anyways he had been very kind in telling me that he was glad that genuine good customer service still resides in our world and so needless to say he made me feel very good when I often times feel very stressed at my job.

A few days later as I was making some drinks I looked up and saw him, and told him thanks for the letter, that I had appreciated it, and he told me that he had found my blog and enjoyed what I wrote and thought I was taking it in a good direction. Once again my day made as sometimes I wonder if I am really speaking to anyone.

So here is to you my black coffee drinking, fellow beard growing friend,

Zach