The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

I Love... CLEARWIRE!

Oh the joys of going anywhere and having high-speed internet at your disposal! It is darn near indescribable! I mean here I am sitting at a T-Mobile sponsored hotspot location, watching people sip their lattes and I know that when I leave here and go to my apartment, I will still have high-speed internet. When I go to Oregon, I will still have this internet, and when I find some random really wierd location I will take a picture of me using my clearwire their!

This might actually get me to fix my cigarette lighter power adapter in my car so I can get a power inverter and hook up my laptop and clearwire, just in the off chance that I get a singal at a rest area and need to check the weather ahead, send an IM, or post a blog!

Yes folks this service is amazing, I reccommend it highly!