The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Zach... The Theologian!



Hi, my name is Zach and I thought I deserved to let you know why I ponder all things theological and wonderful.
I have a zeal for understanding God in whatever form I can atke it, I doubt... no I know that I will never fully comprehend God but that does not deter me from pursuing him wholeheartedly. He is my God and I seek to be able to know him the best that I can.
I am a graduate of Simpson University with a degree in Bible & Theology -- Old Testament Concentration and I hope that my studies there will only be a benefit here.
I believe that God is here and present in our daily lives through many forms and I hope to be able to expound more on that later. Thank you and please enjoy future Blogs.