The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

What's your bank teller like?

Michael is my bank teller... Easily 9/10 times I show up he is the one who handles my transactions. He has heard me talk of my engagement, marriage, and my hopes and dreams. And always keeps me assured that I am financially okay with his tiny little print-outs.

Michael is moving away to Ohio to continue his education soon, and I have to say I am gonna miss the guy.

So as we were discussing his upcoming move, and how I had lost his e-mail, he gave it back to me and gave me the url to his blog Transparency.

So here's to you Michael, my bank teller, confidant, and I dare say friend. May your travels be safe and your education amazing. And above all may God bless you and Mikaela richly.