The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

I need a new comp... or a miracle

A well maintenanced mac can probably last around 7-8 years maybe even longer. I am sure the new computer bug hits pretty hard before that point though. A 12" ibook G4, used by a uncareful college student, running video editing, photo editing, and then also letting it fall of their car while driving is not so great. It is amazing this little white rectangle has even lasted this long, but yet I have come to find that it is beginning to fade away. I think I can stretch it out another year or so if I keep it on my desk 80% of the time, so lets keep praying for it.

Maybe one of those new macbooks will end up in my hands. Probably not. But I would settle for any bit of grace in the form of a better working computer. So this is just me, wishing out loud, dreaming big, that I will have a better computer that I can baby like I did the old missing iMac. Maybe you have my old iMac, and the guilt is building up. Send me a comment... They are all moderated, I am the only one who sees them. you can return it, no questions asked...

Once again, just wishing aloud. Hoping...