The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

I have a Mrs. Tanksley now... woot!

So I have been back as made apparent by my twitter updates on the right.

I had a moment of great nerdiness that I feel the need to share across the blogosphere.

On the way back from Sacramento to Redding (2.5 hour drive more or less) I was dead tired from 19 hours being spent in a variety of airports and planes, and you throw in it was 2am when we set out for Redding. So I was pretty loopy. Luckily I had planned ahead and put a rockstar in the car before we left. So between sipping on that and belting out "You Give Love a Bad Name" in Blake Lewis fashion I was doing okay, till half way. Then my mind started shutting down.

So I went back to my childhood roadtripping days when my dad would challenge my sister and I to do math problems so we could win a treat at the next stop. So what did I do? I started calculating how many seconds it would take to cover a mile at a variety of speeds. from 30mph (120 seconds) to 75mph (48 seconds). Down to calculating the exact time we would pull into our apartment (4:31am). It was kinda sick, but it kept me awake.

Unfortuantely after falling asleep at 5am, the rockstar had me going at 7:30 am. But now with that being said I felt really smart because I used that early morning time to organize our spare bedroom before it became a giant storage area for the other rooms. success was mine.

Anyways, yah we are back, we are married, and we are happy.