The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Counterparts

I love my fiance Karina very much, as a matter of fact on March 1st, I get to start calling her my wife. This is extreeeeeeeemly exciting. Notice the extra e's... indicates intensity.

I was thinking about the many reasons I don't deserve her, which are to numerous to list. And I was also thinking of the ways she is absolutely the perfect counterpart to me. Because let's face it, I am a very insecure guy a lot of the time. I am unsure, and not always quick to make decisions, or sometimes get panicky about decisions I did make.

Karina supports me, and is quick to point out the strengths of good decisions that I have made, and also is willing to help me learn from poor decisions I have also made. That honesty is amazing to me.

Karina pushes me to lead even when I feel tentative about taking the reins on things, she believes in me even when I don't.

She loves me despite my sins of the past, and my blunders of today, knowing that I will screw up in the future from time to time too.

And in whatever I do, she does more than just give me a kiss on the cheek and a hug wishing me luck, she wants to be a part of it! She wants to stand by my side, encourage and give ideas.

Of all the people in the world who deserve a shout out, she is on the top of that list.

I love you baby,

Zach