The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Things I am going to try and blog about

So I have been looking at the purpose of my blog. Which for all intensive purposes has been a time to time account of what is going on in my life, a few theological ponderings, and after that just whatever seems to come to my mind.

So I guess I just want to say that I am going to think about, research a bit, get really introspective and start getting personal. So I am going to start posting some "What If's" regarding What I would do if I was in such and such a position regarding responsibilities, jobs, etc. I don't know how soon the first one will come and if they will come on set days or not.

All I know is, I am going to try.

So to you, the few, the patient, my friends and family, I thank you for holding out and I hope I make you proud.

Zach