The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

New Employment... Woo Hoo

Well yesterday, I got the call regarding the recruiting job with my Alma Mater. And the Votes are in, I will begin my training next Saturday! This is very exciting because I enjoyed being a recruiter in the past, have always loved my school, and the best part... It is a salaried position! This means I can actually have a budget to work with! Now I just need to make sure I can survive until the 15th when I get my 1st check. But yay! New Job, Better Income, Benefits, weekends free! Life could not be better right now.

Also, a dream of mine is coming true, I have found someone who is willing to rent out a 4 bed 3 bath house to myself and 3 other guys. Which means I will be living in a Christiany Peer Community. The House is beautiful, has some finish work to the renovations to happen, door knobs, window cleaning, etc, but I look forward to sharing this house with you in picture form soon. So I have to say right now that I have been in a continual series of praising God because he has been doing so much for me. Hallelujah.

Zach