The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

The Wait is killing me

Okay so here's the deal.

This morning (12:01am) I shaved my beard off. Why? Because I had a job interview. Perhaps better said career interview with a very large, well known company, and I am really excited because this is more than a job, its a chance to really get into a career where I can be part of a business that I think is a great job. It is to become a management trainee with a major car rental company. I drove down to Sacramento today for my 3rd and final interview. Now it is all about the wait, and I HATE the wait. My nails are gone, trimmed down by the good ole ivories, and I have gone through 3 episodes of 24 season 2 which haven't helped the nails anymore. So yeah... Now my ADD nature has brought me back to the blogosphere.

I hope this wait only lasts hours and not days.