The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Thoughts on the death of a dictator...

Saddam is dead...

I feel that this is a good thing, a man of ruthless capacity has been removed from a place of harmful potential. Even in prison I fear his influence could have been dangerous. A lot of thoughts are floating around the blogosphere regarding this. The concept of a "spider" who was controlling the smaller less dangerous yet far more numerous pests... Others proclaim this as justice... but yet justice is not ours...

I don't know how I should feel. But I suppose that is why we feel the way we do, because that is what is authentic. If I am supposed to feel a sense of accomplishment at this and glory I don't.

I just feel that the world is a little safer now that both a brilliant strategist of destruction, a figurehead for pro-war policies, and a sadistic mastermind of genocide is no longer around. I just hope at this point we can try and return to life as normal, let soldiers try and live normal, to pursue greater things.