The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

A Call to Arms for a Brother

For all my readers I would like to point you once again in the direction of Rich Kirkpatrick. This man started out as my unsuspecting mentor, become a valued an trusted friend, and somehow landed boss as well for the past year. I am sure as the latter fades the other too shall continue on strong. But he has sent out a request and I am just taking the time to light the same beacon from my small tower to all of you who may have missed his.

Rich is going ot have a major surgery Thursday morning to remove "masses" on his thyroid as well as most of the thyroid itself. I would just ask that you continue to pray for Rich that God would expedite the healing process as well as provide Rich with some very much deserved rest as he heals. Also pray for his family that they would be given peace, and also the ability to rest during this process.

For more information please check out his blog on the surgery here.