The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

50 Blogs Strong!

Alright so maybe I am not yet on par with Ethos or even Ragamuffin Soul but I am still alive and kicking in the wonderful world of the "Blogosphere." This is Post Number 50, and I am happy to say that though I have had a few cringe moments after pushing the publish button, I have had posted nothing that I felt I had to take down, always a good thing.

Some of you may have noticed the past couple of weeks there has been no "The Week in Review" for those few who really enjoyed it, I apologize, but I just wasn't feeling it. And won't be in video form again. Hopefully though a podcast may be in the making, so keep your ears open for that. I love to share my thoughts and others outside of what I type.

I once again just want to thank all of you my fellow Evolving Theologians (look forward to a post on that title soon). Please keep reading and leave me feedback, I really want to know what you are all thinking out there.