The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

I need Help!

Hi Everyone! This is aimed at those friends of mine in the Redding Community.

I need Volunteers to help run lights at Neighborhood Church once a month for 3 services. The lights are pretty easy to learn and very easy to operate (push a button and move a fader) and I will be there to help you a long. The time requirements are as follows.

Saturday: 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Sunday: 8:25am to 12:15pm

There is breakfast offered during the 9am service which you can get after you have lights set for the sermon itself.

I understand that this is 8 hours out of very busy schedules, but it would only be once a month and we can develop a schedule so you know when you would be upcoming.

So I am calling on you, my friends, to give me a hand and help me out.

I wish I could offer pay, but that would kinda defeat the purpose of volunteering. So yeah, anyways, You guys rock, and I hope some of you are willing.

Go to my profile and email me if you are interested.

Zach