The thoughts of a newly married, recently graduated, christ-seeking, pastor-to-be

Rolling with the Punches

So its been a pretty crazy weekend. I took off to go home so I could help photograph a wedding (which was a blast), and while I was home I found out one of our worship leaders was in the hospital, so that was a bit scary, praying that they recover quick... Then my lighting technician found out his grandmother was going in this weekend for surgery for a brain tumor, so that disheartening because well brain tumors are not good... I know captain obvious strikes again. So I spent my hour driving to Dallas, OR for the wedding working with the worship staff in Redding, CA to find a replacement lighting tech (there aren't many, my bad for not training enough) but luckily my awesome team found someone so the show could go on, the lighting tech will get to see his grandma hopefully, and I am waiting for an update on the worship leader.

Hectic times folks, so please be praying for all of these people and for us as we continue to praise God even through trials and difficult challenges.

Thanks